Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Christmas in July

I always think that department stores are crazy when in early October they began placing Christmas products in the stores. Yet here I sit today wanting to talk Christmas in July. So sorry!

Because Chris and I travel so far, our vacations are always a little hairy and tightly planned. I want to be able to see everyone, so I was hoping to open discussion on the Titus family Christmas date for next year. Christmas is on a Thursday this year. Chris and I won't come in town with the boys until Christmas Eve because I work on the 23rd. YUCK! So, we will probably be at mom's for the weekend and into the start of the next week -- maybe until Tuesday.

First, do any of those days sound good to have a get together? (Maybe the weekend, for the people who will need to work?)

Second, who is willing to host this year?

I think that is it for now. Let me know what you think so that I can plan it in! Sorry for the crazy notice, but I know that all of us have crazy holiday calendars, too. I just wanted to steal an early spot for the Titus Christmas.

1 comment:

Tiffany McCallen said...

Hi all, David and I haven't yet constructed our holiday schedule, but I think it's mom's turn for Christmas (D's for Thanksgiving).

Mom, is Grandma C doing Christmas? When are we (Compans) doing Christmas (the 24th?).

I'm tentatively thinking we'll come up on the 24th, leave the evening of the 25th, and come back for the Titus Christmas if it's that weekend. I can do the weekend, no problem. I'm sure David will have to work the 26th (and probably the 23rd too).