Well I am officially on the blogwagon. Don't expect crisp whitty words that you get from either of my sisters. My thoughts will be like me very simple!! Emily and I are loving the married life. Congrats to Michael and Sher by the way. We have settled into life and now look forward to October 1st approx. when we will welcome McCamey into our life. We are busy now registering st Target and Baby Depot, getting the nursery ready and getting ourselves ready. I will be glad to be the first Compan to have a girl. Mom really needs a granddaughter. We will rely strongly on Trish andd TJ for advice!! The compan family is heading to Kalahari tomorrow, so I will see most of you then. All others, hope to see you soon.
Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! Welcome Jeff- Thanks for the update! Glad to see you blogging. Be careful-- it's addicting!
Jeff, I'm so impressed!!! thanks for posting something. I hope you keep it up... :)
Post a Comment