Monday, August 4, 2008

Hi all, Just wanted to update everyone (in case you haven't already heard) Sher and Michael's wedding has been set for Friday, October 10th, in Columbus. They are moving back to Columbus on Tuesday, August 5th to a house on Sawmill. I'm going down to help Sher pack and unpack. She's still looking for a teaching position and Michael has a new job and is working at home and traveling sometimes as well.
Gram is doing well, still working and feeling good! She's still not driving but I think by now enjoying being driven everywhere. Hopefully they will get her surgery scheduled soon so she can get this over with and get everything back to normal - whatever that is.
I have been busy driving Gram to doctor appointments (which we are all done with for now), working, mowing the yard, watching the three little kittens grow (Anyone is more than welcome to take one or all three of the kittens - just let me know!!! They are FREE! And CUTE!) and now helping with wedding plans.
Love, Auntie Peg

No comments: