Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A bit more about our Buckeye representatives

Bruce Nolan, my reporter acquaintance who wrote a story that quoted Uncle Tom (re: the national championship), sent me this e-mail as a follow up to his interview experience with our esteemed family. It gave me a chuckle or two, so I thought I would post it here. Thanks again to the Titus clan for doing this for me! :) Tif

----
Tif,

they were terrific, and played a role in the story, here:
http://www.nola.com/timespic/stories/index.ssf?/base/sports-35/1199778003307780.xml&coll=1

we met at their hotel over breakfast, all save Gina -- and Brian, who was, uh, down for repairs. all were well behaved. shared their OSU fandom with me freely. they asked some questions about the storm. I took them on an abbreviated tour of the flood zone, which (after having done scores of these) elicited the completely expected response:

Holy shit!!! We had no idea.

Delivered them safely back to the hotel and crossed paths again a little later in the day.

So thanks for putting me in touch. They were great, and you are too.

bruce
----

No comments: