Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A long time ago, in a land far away...

... there existed an envelope that traveled from person to person—from Grandma Dilley, to Uncle Tom, to Sherry, to Trish, and so forth until every person in the Titus/Dilley/Compan/Kopp/Evans/Doucette/Irons/McCallen/Lingg families had a chance to update everyone on the happenings in their lives.

Perhaps it was the daunting challenge of writing and/or typing/printing a letter, piling on the stamps, then hoping the address for the next lucky recipient was still correct that did in our Round Robin. Or, if any of you are like me, my to-do pile simply continues to grow, no matter how much or how little tasks I cross off my never ending list each week.

That said, this week I was struck with an idea to revive the Round Robin, this time in cyber form. I've become addicted to blogs (truly just an incarnation of reality TV on the Internet...how fun!), and I thought, why not have a family blog where we can all post updates and—hopefully—keep each other in the loop? I don't know if this will work, or if anyone will read it, but I'd like to give it a whirl.

I've invited you all to become authors. That way, you can post your own stuff (including pictures!). I'm still missing some addresses, though, namely Rosalind & U. Tom.

Let me know what you think. In the meantime, I'll try to get the ball rolling...

Love,
Tif

No comments: