Saturday, March 1, 2008
Northeast Ohio
I finally arrived home for Christmas in March. As I told Tommy last night, it's just like Christmas in July at Put-In-Bay! I got a fabulous laptop thanks to my wonderful cousin Tommy picking it out. It's simply fabulous with a bigger thanks MOM!~!! I am still looking for a full time teaching job. There has been good news though that some schools have retirees and are in need of high school language arts teachers. I am on it!! Right now I'm spending what time I have working as a site administrator for a before and after school program and subbing during the day. I have had no trouble finding daily sub jobs which has been great. I've taught everything from German, graphic design, art, intervention, and general 2, 4, and 5th grade classes. It's been a joy being the dreaded sub. Other than that, Michael and I have been traveling a bit. We spent a weekend in NYC for his birthday, and in April we're going to Las Vegas again for 4 days and Maine for 5. It's been wonderful to be able to travel as often as possible. Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment