Also, a very special congratulations to Tommy & Gina, who announced that Gina is two months pregnant! Baby Titus is due in August, and we can't wait to welcome him/her.
Here are the pictures I captured from our day together between toddler wrangling. Send me yours and I'll happily add them.
Cheers (and happy new year),
Tif
----
Anita, Chris, Rosalind and Gram Dilley chat at the dining room table
Jen, Tommy & Gina (and Titus baby-to-be) are getting a kick out of something
Jean, Peg & Trish put their heads together in the kitchen
The host with the most, chef Tom (likely adding more butter to the rolls)
TJ & Alex keep it comfy
Matthew, Adam, Noah, Brendan and David will wrestle anywhere, even the couch
Baby McCamey arrives looking cute as a button with glowing mom, Emily
Noah can't resist shoes, so he puts Ben's to good (but backward) use here
And I can't resist taking pictures of Alex. How cute is she?!
Alex & Tif, self-portrait
Reagan, Gram & Tim get the good present-opening spots on the couch
Noah's fine picture-taking of "PEG!" (and my arm)
The kids begin to open their loot
No Titus Christmas is complete without a stair picture, sans Noah and Evan, who weren't so interested in posing.
No rain, nor sleet, snow or hail can keep the men from golfing. Tim (I think) works on his next shot.
The men finish their three-hole battle (L—R): Jeff, Brian, Tim, David, Chris). I never did hear who was the victor.
Every time Auntie Jen sees Noah, she works extra hard to win his love. At her request, I snapped proof that they had a bonding moment.
And here's Noah bonding again, this time with Auntie Peg.
Merry Christmas, and Happy 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment