Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Titus family Christmas: Fri., Dec. 26
Hello Titus Family! I've been threatening Tommy that I was going to put this on the Round Robin and now I'm finally doing it! We found out that the Titus Family Christmas is to be held on Friday, December 26th, at the home of brother Tom (Uncle to some, son to one, Dad to three and grandfather to 6) for a brunch! Well, Tommy and I decided that this should be a firm date for years to come! This way no one has to figure it out it is just what it is - the morning after Christmas! I'm assuming we are still doing the Men/Women gift for $15 but that information wasn't relayed to me so I guess we will have to figure that part out and also what we are to bring! Maybe more decisions will be made at Thanksgiving - hopeully someone will keep the rest of the family posted. Until then, love Auntie Peg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds great! We are excited about it!
Post a Comment