Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Michael & Sherry Larkin!—The Wedding

It was a gorgeous day in central Ohio—a perfect 75 degrees and sunny. The leaves have begun turning into golden yellows, vibrant reds and soft oranges, making a gorgeous backdrop for Sherry & Michael to say "I do."

Here are pictures I have from the wedding. Rehearsal post to come next!

Matthew, Anita & Adam wait for the ceremony to begin.


Gina & Tommy pose from their seats.


Michael escorts the proud mom—Auntie Beeg to me—down the aisle.


The men wait up front for the lovely ladies to make their appearance.


Here comes Brenna—Sher's new step-daughter—looking fantastic in her black dress.


Even from afar, the flower girl trio is already adorable.


Reagan and Emily empty their baskets of rose petals.


Uncle Tom helps a beaming and beautiful Sherry down the aisle.


A nice moment for the bride and groom, and a lovely backdrop too.


A better look at Sherry's gorgeous dress.


Sherry says her vows (even though you can't hear her well, she did say them!).



May I present Mr. & Mrs. Larkin!

No comments: